Cassia Fistula peeled wild
- The cassia is a wild, potent fruit, just perfect for “detox”.
- In ayurveda it’s known as a medicinal plant, called aragvadha (“disease killer”!), it’s well established in the chinese and unani medicine and was introduced to the arabic medicine in 824.
- Cassia Fistula is known for its cleansing, laxative and anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Research showed bioactive components with antibacterial, antiviral and pain reducing capabilities.
- The Cassia fruit’s effects are as characteristic as its appearance - a long black pod - and its unique taste.
- Ingest the fruit apart from meals and in small quantities (start with one or two disks a day).
- Let the fruit melt on your tongue until there is only a small wooden disk left. This core isn’t edible. Another way to prepare the cassia is boiling it off.
- Peeled and stored in a small glass or punnet, the Cassia is comfortable to use and store. It stays fresh for several month if refrigerated.
- Net weight: 240g.
- Guaranteed without any chemicals (not even those authorized in organic).
- From a 100% wild and responsible picking.
- Live from a small family farm, without intermediary.
- Glass packaging.
(53,96 € /kg) Incl. VAT & excl. Shipping
- I save an extra 5% by buying 3 u (12,30 €/u)
Order today to get it from 13/12/2021.
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and