Young Coconut Light bio
- This coconut (fair shell) isn’t comparable to regular coconuts (dark shell). Its juice is way more nutritious and sweeter, its flesh is more soft, tender and rich.
- This kind is called "Nam Hom" in Thailand and is one of the two most popular ones in the world
- Low in calories and rich in electrolytic mineral salts and vitamins, the young coconut holds some well-known health advantages. It is recommended for strengthening the cardiac and digestive systems and is suited very well to help to stay slim.
- You will love its juice, the "coconut water". The water of the coconut is isotonic, high in nutrients, refreshing, sweet and revitalizing.
- You can enjoy it pure, water first then the flesh, or you mix both to get a coconut milk. It’s perfectly suited for , for example mixed with berries (or of course fruit, vegetables and nuts). You can also use it for raw soups or sauces, as well as desserts, crèmes, chocolate treats or raw cakes
- To extract the juice, pierce the top part of the shell (the part covered in fibre) with a pointy knife. Sometimes you have to try a few times until you find the soft spot. When the coconut doesn’t contain any more water, you can open it with a heavy tool like a hammer or machete, or just throw it on the ground, to crack the shell and enjoy the delicious flesh.
- To be put in the fridge just after delivery where it can last about 1 to 2 weeks.
- Certified organic.
- Live from a small family farm, without intermediary.
- Ultra-fresh, 3 to 5 days from the producer to your plate.
- I save an extra 5% by buying 4 kg (13,16 €/kg)
Order today to get it as soon as Tuesday 24/09.
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and