Cassia Fistula, wild, whole
- The cassia is a wild, potent fruit, just perfect for “detox”.
- In ayurveda it’s known as a medicinal plant, called aragvadha (“disease killer”!), it’s well established in the chinese and unani medicine and was introduced to the arabic medicine in 824.
- Cassia Fistula is known for its cleansing, laxative and anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Research showed bioactive components with antibacterial, antiviral and pain reducing capabilities.
- The Cassia fruit’s effects are as characteristic as its appearance - a long black pod - and its unique taste.
- Ingest the fruit apart from meals and in small quantities (start with one or two disks a day).
- Let the fruit melt on your tongue until there is only a small wooden disk left. This core isn’t edible. Another way to prepare the cassia is boiling it off.
- To open the Cassia , take a nutcracker and use it to crack a part of the pod. You will be able to take out several disks, covered in black flesh, the only edible part of the fruit.
- It can be stored for several months, ideally in cool temperature (a cellar maybe). It can get dry after some time, but can be re-humidified before ingestion.
- A pod weighs about 100 to 150g.
- Guaranteed without any chemicals (not even those authorized in organic).
- From a 100% wild and responsible picking.
- Live from a small family farm, without intermediary.
- I save an extra 5% by buying 3×250g (4,74€/250g)
Order today to get it as soon as 08/07/2020.
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and