Cassia Fistula peeled wild 80g
109,38 € / kg
- Used as a purgative for thousands of years
- Important in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines
- Flavour reminiscent of liquorice and cocoa
- Imported directly from a small family farm
- Wild fruit, grown without treatment
- Harvested and peeled by hand
- Packed in black glass (no plastic)
- Long shelf life and preservation of its qualities
To be consumed in small doses (start with the pulp of one or two slices).
A prolonged cleansing cure should be supervised by a health professional.
Available - from IndonesiaDeliver to Germany: 5,90 € — see other delivery options
Order today to get it from 28/03/2023.