Durian Mon Thong freeze dried
- To get these 200g of durian, the pulp of 2.8 kg of fresh fruit harvested in the high season at maturity was freeze-dried (cold and vacuum) for 24 hours.
- This soft technique allows to keep the maximum of flavour and nutrients and to enjoy the durian all year long.
- Store in a cool, dry place, in the original closed package.
- Freeze-drying is a dehydration process that has many advantages:
- the taste of the fruit is well preserved
- the fruit can be rehydrated easily
- the nutritional values are well preserved
(67,50 € /kg) Incl. VAT & excl. Shipping
- I save an extra 5% by buying 3 u (12,82 €/u)
Order today to get it as soon as 21/09/2021.
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and