- Its taste is light, creamy and reminds of a yoghurt with fruit and vanilla.
- Interesting for its content in fibre, minerals, vitamins C and B-6.
- After cut in half, it can simply be spooned. It’s also beloved to use for smoothies and ice-cream. Notice that the Chirimoya a a climacteric fruit (which gets soft only after harvesting); it means it is still hard when being harvested at its full physiologic maturity by our producer. Let at room temperature it will get slightly soft under your fingers (the sign that it is ready to eat) in general in 1 to 3 days after delivery.Once soft it can be stored in the fridge.
- Ultra-fresh, 3 to 5 days from the producer to your plate.
- Intense flavor and flesh filled with nutrients thanks to a harvest at full physiological maturity.
- Around 150 to 400 g per piece.
Incl. VAT & excl. Shipping
- I save an extra 5% by buying 3 kg (8,46 €/kg)
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and