Pepino Melon-Pear 500g
10,90 € / kg
- Fruit of the Solanaceae family (like tomato or potato), very juicy and refreshing, its light taste between melon and pear is surprising, much appreciated by fans, even if it requires a bit of habituation. Try it!
- Low in calories, rich in vitamin C, potassium and antioxidants.
- Can be eaten easily cut in half and with a spoon, sliced like a melon, or in a salad.
- Can be kept for several days in a cool atmosphere (10 to 12°C).
- Ultra-fresh, 3 to 5 days from the producer to your plate.
- Intense flavor and flesh filled with nutrients thanks to a harvest at full physiological maturity.
- Around 200 to 300 g per piece.
In season - from SpainDelivery information