Young Coconut Pagode bio by 9
- This coconut (fair shell) isn’t comparable to regular coconuts (dark shell). Its juice is way more nutritious and sweeter, its flesh is more soft, tender and rich.
- This kind is called "Nam Hom" in Thailand and is one of the two most popular ones in the world
- Low in calories and rich in electrolytic mineral salts and vitamins, the young coconut holds some well-known health advantages. It is recommended for strengthening the cardiac and digestive systems and is suited very well to help to stay slim.
- You will love its juice, the "coconut water". The water of the coconut is isotonic, high in nutrients, refreshing, sweet and revitalizing.
- You can enjoy it pure, water first then the flesh, or you mix both to get a coconut milk. It’s perfectly suited for smoothies, for example mixed with berries (or of course fruit, vegetables and nuts). You can also use it for raw soups or sauces, as well as desserts, crèmes, chocolate treats or raw cakes
- Our Pagode-Coconuts arrive via ship from Thailand and are bio-certified (probably the only ones available in Europe!)
- To get to the juice and flesh, the easiest way would be the Coco Jack (available in our webstore). I personally prefer to open them with a machete (also available in our webstore).
- To be put in the fridge just after delivery where it can last about 2 to 3 weeks.
- Certified organic.
- Around 1 kg per piece.
Order today to get it as soon as 21/01/2021.
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and