I find your mangoes delicious. No comparison to the stuff from the organic supermarket.
- Variety Keitt: large, fleshy fruits (between 400g and 1.2kg per fruit), deliciously juicy flesh, sweet and slightly tart. Little fiber.
- Shipped hard and firm (this variety is susceptible to fruit fly and therefore should be picked a little earlier), but which ripens very well in a few days at a temperature of 22 to 30°C.
- Picking at its point of optimal maturity, one day before shipment by our producer.
- A natural source of healthiness and energy, rich in vitamin C, A and antioxidants.
- Certified organic.
Incl. VAT & excl. Shipping
- I save an extra 5% by buying 3 kg (7,51 €/kg)
Order today to get it from 13/12/2021.
Why shop at Jurassic Fruit?
Support 30+ small
customers since 2017
and wild fruits
100% safe and