Caviar lime (Citrus australasica) organic 100g
- A rare and sought fruit, the Lime Caviar is a unique citrus filled with small beads sometimes pink, green, yellow or beige, which explode in the mouth in contact with the tongue, releasing their lemony flavor reminiscent of grapefruit.
- Used by great chefs to spice seafood, steak tartare or in desserts.
- This "vegetal caviar" can also be used in salads of vegetables or fruits, or in cocktails, and brings a surprising note that will rekindle your guests.
- Provides fiber, vitamin C and helps digestion.
- Guaranteed without any chemicals (not even those authorized in organic).
- Live from a small family farm, without intermediary.
- Around 15 g per piece.
Available - from Spain
Max. freshness, min. waste — we harvest after you order. click here to get delivery information (cost, delay)